PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THEBRILLIANTBLADE.COM
You agree that by using this website, you are at least 18 years of age, or visiting under the supervision of a parent or guardian, and legally able to enter into a contract.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- Everything shared on this website is our opinion or the opinion of one of our content creators.
- Everything on this website is our original work (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced in any manner without express written consent from Shevlin Ridge Venture Management, LLC. Photos may not be used without permission.
- For the purpose of disclosure, please assume that all links are affiliate links and that we receive a small commission on purchases made through links on this website.
- If you choose to interact or comment please keep things civil. Disagreement and RESPECTFUL conversations are welcome and encouraged. However, if you are rude (or a spammer), we will delete your comment and ban you from future discussions.
- You also agree that by using TheBrilliantBlade.com that none of the information contained herein, or distributed by our team, is to be in any way used as medical advice. You assume all responsibility for safe and ethical use of the products we discuss or recommend.
Terms of Service
TheBrilliantBlade.com and associated companies grant you a limited license to access and use this website for personal use, and to copy, distribute, and transmit the content of this website only to the extent that such copying, distribution, and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidental to using the website for your personal use.
This license or access and use does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents, any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of information; or any use of data mining, content scraping, robots, or data gathering and extraction tools.
Except as permitted above, this website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Shevlin Ridge. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing TheBrilliantBlade.com’s name or trademarks without express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by TheBrilliantBlade.com and its associated companies.
Shevlin Ridge and TheBrilliantBlade.com reserve the right to change the information, features and functions of this website without prior notice. We may refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or deny access to any or all parts of this website if you engage in any conduct or activities that we determine, in our sole discretion, violate this Agreement, our rights, or the rights of any third party for any reason. Use of the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is strictly prohibited.
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Ownership
All information, materials, images, software, photographs, articles, functions, text, video and other content (collectively, the “Content”) contained on or offered through the website and all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in or relating to the Content are the sole property of Shevlin Ridge, its licensors or content providers or other third parties. The Website and all of its Content and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation owned by Shevlin Ridge and TheBrilliantBlade.com under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. TheBrilliantBlade.com may change the Website or delete any Content or features or services at any time, in any way, without notice and for any (or no) reason. Shevlin Ridge reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
Unless otherwise noted; all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Website are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos of TheBrillaintBlade.com or its affiliates. All other trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, trade name, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission. Unauthorized use of trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited.
Products and Services
The products and services made available on this website are intended for personal use only. You may not assign, transfer, re-market, resell, or otherwise dispose of, such products and services without obtaining prior written consent.
“Forum” means an area, site or feature offered as part of this website that offers the opportunity for users to post content for viewing by one or more website users, including the comment section of any blog post. Additionally, “Forum” includes any other website page or content area created by Shevlin Ridge or TheBrilliantBlade.com on one or more social media pages, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest.
You acknowledge that Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any content posted to a public Forum. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk. Additionally you grant Shevlin Ridge and TheBrillaintBlade.com the right to reprint, publish or otherwise use in a public manner any information posted in forums or comment sections of this website or associated social media.
You agree to use the Forums only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to a particular Forum. Refer to the comment policy for specific policies. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum (including the comment section of any blog post), you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload any files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Forum specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying a Forum.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines (including the comment policy and terms of service) which may be applicable for any particular Forum.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- You are and will remain solely and completely responsible for the content you post on or through the website under your username or otherwise by you in any way and in any Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. We have no duty or obligation to monitor any Forum, although we reserve the right to review material posted to a Forum and to remove any materials in our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website including any or all Forums at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to content you post on this website.
THEBRILLIANTBLADE.COM AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THEBRILLIANTBLADE.COM DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SHEVLIN RIDGE VENTURE MANAGEMENT, LLC. and THEBRILLIANTBLADE.COM AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF THEBRILLAINTBLADE.COM OR ASSOCIATED COMPANIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The entire contents of the website and the technology underlying, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, audio files, videos, digital downloads, data compilation, or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of TheBrilliantBlade.com and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The collective work includes all works that are licensed to TheBrillaintBlade.com Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Shevlin Ridge, TheBrilliantBlade.com, associated companies and the officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions, or any activity related to use of the site (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the website using your Internet account.
In accordance with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003, 16 CFR Part 316 (CAN-SPAM), TheBrilliantBlade.com follows all applicable digital communication laws. As part of our services, a valid email address is required to leave a comment, purchase a product, join our member library, interact on social media, and receive our newsletter. You may unsubscribe from email correspondence at any time, however, by doing so, you will lose access to prior subscriptions, purchases, and account information. If your attempts to unsubscribe from our communication have been unsuccessful, please contact us and your account will be permanently removed from our system.
TheBrilliantBlade.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). All content on TheBrilliantBlade.com is the original work of the author unless otherwise noted, cited or quoted. If you believe that anything on the Website constitutes infringement of your copyright, please notify us using the following procedure:
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (multiple claims of copyright works at a single online site are covered by a single notification);
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submit this information electronically to:
Or physically to:
PO Box 1395
Bend Oregon 97709
TheBrilliantBlade.com will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner and will remove any material that is found to be a copyright infringement.